"Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought."
-E.Y. Harburg

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cof-fayy

Ok, so...
I recently started drinking coffee, and I have become addicted. I remember when I never used to crave the bittersweet taste of the rich dark liquid that I now long for every waking moment. There was a time that just the thought of actually finishing a tall Frappuccino from Starbucks was not appealing at all. I used to hate the stuff, now I just can't get enough. It has not become a scenario of dependancy, that is to say that I am able to function all day and I am fully awake 20 minutes after my alarm goes off. No, I am not addicted to the caffine, at all. I am more infatuated with that amazing feeling the taste can give you. I really have no idea how to describe it, but really. I cannot get enough.

Here's where it gets complicated.
I am a college student, therefore I am poor. One of those if/then statements that we all love so much... not. Here's where it gets more complicated. It takes around $4.00 for me to satisfy my craving. For now, I have it good since Starbucks has decided to offer their heavenly frozen drink at half price, but this will not last much longer. I just don't know what to do. Of course I don't need it to survive, but come on! It's amazing, and I want it.

So that's a little update on my life. I haven't written in what, like, 3ish months and this is the update you get... yeah pretty much. Nothing new ever happens to me besides addiction *sarcasm*. So, there you go. You can donate to the "Ashley Needs Her Fix Fund" by mailing me a personal check or by personally delivering to me a White Chocolate Cherry Frappuccino. Either/both would be greatly appreciated.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment