"Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought."
-E.Y. Harburg

Saturday, February 5, 2011

God, You are... Faithful.

"If we are faithless, he remains faithful"
-2 Timothy 2:13

God is always there for you. Unlike people who will leave, disown, and persecute you, you can always have faith in God. He will never leave you. People say when you can't turn to anyone else, turn to God. And I find that so incorrect because we should turn to God even when we can turn to other people. I want to be closer to God. I want to depend on His faithfulness. There's that old hymn "Great is Thy Faithfulness." I hate hymns. But each time I hear this song and I listen to the words and decipher what they are saying, I am reminded how great and faithful our God really is. We can ALWAYS depend on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment