"Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought."
-E.Y. Harburg

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

God, You are... Glory.

To tell the truth I've been having a bad last week or so. First off, I'm sick. That goes away; I'll be ok. But then it seems like I've been making all the wrong choices. I don't say the right things, do the right things, act the right way... nothing. And I know that I'm making bad choices. I just can't stop. There's the verse that says "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 I believe? 6:23? I could look it up but then I'd lose my train of thought. Anyways, my point is that God is glory and we can't match up to Him. Ever. I had a bad week, but it will get better. If I look to God I, myself, will get better. But I will never be glory. I will never be perfect. I will always be human. I can strive to be godly, but I can never be God. That's all I have for today so, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment