"Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought."
-E.Y. Harburg

Monday, February 14, 2011

God, You are... King.

To be honest I had to Google search for this letter. The first thing I thought of was "kind" and I was like, well that's not deep at all. So I decided to search the world wide web for another idea. The site I found was pretty cool. I guess they came up with "kind" first as well. But when I scrolled down, I found "King." And I was like, yes. That is it. Because while God is kind and caring and all that other girl scout stuff, He is King. King of the universe, King of all creation, King of my life... the list goes on. He has supreme authority over everyone and everything and all time. He dictates wheat happens. He know exactly what will happen. He makes things happen. He is King and in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment